What: TrueNorth Community Services' 16th annual back-to-school event designed to allow students from qualifying low-income families to enter school in the fall on a level playing field by providing needed school supplies.
Who: Students entering kindergarten through 12th grades from qualifying low-income households across Newaygo County.
When: 10 a.m.-1 p.m. August 13
Where: TrueNorth Service Center, 6308 South Warner Avenue, Fremont
Tools for School application forms have been distributed and must be returned to Newaygo County schools by June 3, 2019. Applications are being accepted at TrueNorth through July 22, 2019.
Applications are available at these Newaygo County schools:
- Fremont Public Schools, Fremont
- Grant Public Schools, Grant
- Hesperia Community Schools, Hesperia
- Newaygo Public Schools, Newaygo
- White Cloud Public Schools, White Cloud
Applications are to also be available at:
- FiveCAP, Inc., White Cloud
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services' Newaygo County offices, White Cloud
- Newaygo Child Development Center Croton, Newaygo
- Newaygo County Community Mental Health, White Cloud
- TrueNorth Community Services, Fremont