TrueNorth Community Services’ Coats for Kids (& Adults) collection runs in October through October 28 at sites across Newaygo County, with drop box locations in Fremont, Grant, Hesperia, Newaygo, and White Cloud.
Donations of new or gently-used coats are sought to ensure every child and adult are safe and warm this winter.
The Coats for Kids (& Adults) distribution event is Saturday, November 2, from 9 a.m. to noon at the TrueNorth Service Center, 6308 South Warner Avenue (M-82) in Fremont.
Each individual (children and adults wanting to receive a coat) must be present in person and either attend school or reside in Newaygo County. Participating adults must bring a photo ID.
The Coats for Kids (& Adults) collection drop box locations include:
- Daisy Brook Elementary School, 502 N. Division Street
- Fremont Christian School, 208 Hillcrest Street
- Green Acres Fremont, 801 E. Main Street
- Edward Jones — Lou Deleguardia, 46 W. Sheridan Street
- Karsten Financial Group — Raymond James, 24 E. Main Street
- Pathfinder Elementary School, 109 W. 44th Street
- Sandy’s Harley-Davidson, 11940 N. Maple Island Road
- Grant Primary Center, 103 Elder Avenue
- Patricia St. Clair Elementary School, 96 S. Division Street
- Newaygo Elementary School, 29 E. Post Street
- St. Bartholomew Church, 599 S. Brooks Street
- White Cloud Elementary School, 585 E. Pine Hill Avenue
For more information or details on Coats for Kids (& Adults), contact Mike Voyt at (231) 924-0641, ext. 119, or email@example.com.
Affiliated Program Partners