The following positions are currently open at TrueNorth Community Services. Please apply per the directions in the specific posting(s).
Housing Resource Specialist
We are currently recruiting a Housing Resource Specialist to join our team at our Ludington office. This is an excellent opportunity to utilize your social services skills to improve your community.
The Housing Resource Specialist will help to address homelessness in Mason County through the implementation and execution of housing and homeless related services for those in the community who are homeless or marginally housed. Through the coordination and implementation of local, state and federal grants, partnerships, and resources, the Housing Resource Specialist will create an avenue of positive community change.
- Be passionate about serving your community.
- Experience with budgeting and financial management.
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on new challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related field.
- Valid Driver License and reliable transportation
Please submit an interest letter and resume as soon as possible. You may email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail/drop off at:TrueNorth Community Services, Attention: HR, 6308 S. Warner Ave, PO Box 149, Fremont, MI 49412