The following positions are currently open at TrueNorth Community Services.
Please apply per the directions in the specific posting(s).
AM LEADER, SITE COORDINATOR, PROGRAM MANAGER AND SITE SUPERVISOR
Motivated and energetic individuals wanted to work with the out-of-school-time program. Open position working with first through eight grades. Primary responsibilities include academic support during homework/enrichment time, leading/facilitating club activities, supper supervision, and interaction with parents/students. Staff will be responsible for assisting in the implementation of club-based activities. Candidate must possess a desire and passion to work with children, good communication, and organizational skills.
Required: Applicants must be at least 18 years of age with a minimum of high school diploma or GED.
- Program Leader in Hesperia — Four (4) positions at 12 hours/week
- Program Leader in White Cloud — Four (4) positions at 12 hours/week
- Program Assistant in Baldwin — Two (2) positions at 9 hours/week
- Site Coordinator in Baldwin — One (1) position at 35 hours/week
- Site Supervisor in White Cloud — One (1) position at 28 hours/week
- Site Manager in White Cloud — One (1) position at 85% FTE
- Program Assistant in Muskegon — Two (2) positions at 10 to 15 hours/week
You may email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; or mail/drop off at:TrueNorth Community Services, Attention: HR, 6308 S. Warner Ave, PO Box 149, Fremont, MI 49412.